#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ALICIA KEYS COVERS ALLURE MAGAZINE ....ALL NATURAL!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

ALICIA KEYS COVERS ALLURE MAGAZINE ....ALL NATURAL!

Singer Alicia Keys is covering the February edition of Allure magazine. The fresh-faced pop diva continues her no make-up challenge, sporting only pearly whites and a colorful headwrap for her first cover. On her decision to keep make-up to a minimum for the promotion of her new album, Here, Alicia says she wanted to keep things simple. 
“I didn’t want to have to worry about being all dolled-up.” This album is all about my being comfortable with myself no matter what.

Those who thought Alicia was swearing off make-up for good couldn’t be more wrong. “I am not a slave to wearing makeup she told the magazine. “I am also not a slave to not wearing makeup.” I need to feel comfortable either way. I’ve learned to no longer use makeup to hide the things I don’t like or that make me uncomfortable.”

As for the things that make her uncomfortable, Alicia says years of reading nasty comments about her skin led her to not only seek a solution for the problem, but also the insecurities the problem left behind. “I suffered with severe acne for years. So much so I hated to look at myself in the mirror, even after the acne was under control. I won’t lie, I still struggle with that, but it is getting better.”

Alicia went on to talk a great deal about internet hate, and why she thinks people should stop giving their opinions unless asked. You can read her entire interview on Allure’s official website.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin